As we gather in the church, each of us is asked to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. During this
pandemic, we are asked to take the following precautions for our own safety and for the well-being of our neighbors.
• A face mask or face covering is required.
• Maintain six feet of social distance from others who are not from the same household.
• Refrain from physical contact, such as holding hands during the Our Father.
• Sanitize hands when entering and leaving church. Bring personal supply of hand sanitizer to use before receiving Communion, if possible.
• Receive Holy Communion on the hand.
• Stay home if you are ill, elderly, anxious or have underlying health conditions.
Bishop Parkes has dispensed all Catholics in the Diocese of St. Petersburg from their Sunday Mass obligation until May 22, 2021.