Since 1985 Mary Ann C. Holtz has been in private practice as the Christian psychotherapist for St. Paul’s Counseling Ministry. Mary Ann earned a Master’s Degree in Counseling from the University of South Florida. She is licensed by the state of Florida as a Mental Health Counselor.
She is now semi-retired and offers only adult individual counseling and psychotherapy, via tele-therapy (Zoom), Tuesday and Wednesday late afternoon. If you are seeking couples/marriage counseling, or need other appointment times, the Diocesan Office of Marriage and Family Life (727-344-1611 )can provide you with a list of marriage and family therapists and licensed mental health counselors.
For more details, please see the Client Reference Handbook below.
If you would like to speak with Mary Ann, please call her confidential voicemail at (727) 327-5045, and leave a message. Mary Ann usually returns calls during her work hours, Tuesday and Wednesday late afternoon.
- About St. Paul’s Counseling Ministry
- Resources for Caring for Ourselves and Others during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- A Key to Peaceful Relationships
- Foundations for a Loving, Rich Marriage
- A Key for Women Unhappy in Marriage
- The Healing Practice of Thanksgiving
- Lectio Divina and Christian Meditation 1
- Lectio Divina and Christian Meditation 2