Since 1985 Mary Ann C. Holtz, LMHC, has been in private practice as the Christian psychotherapist for St. Paul’s Counseling Ministry, offering individual and couple counseling and psychotherapy. Mary Ann earned a Master’s Degree in Counseling from the University of South Florida. She is licensed by the state of Florida as a Mental Health Counselor. She also presents workshops on such topics as marriage enrichment, communication skills, forgiveness, and living well in the midst of our personal and global crises. Her papers on various topics may be accessed from the list below.
There are fees for the professional services of counseling and psychotherapy. If necessary, a payment plan can be negotiated which fits your financial circumstances. If you would like to speak with Mary Ann to learn more about these services or to make an appointment, please call her confidential voice mail at (727) 327-5045, and leave a message. Mary Ann will return your call as soon as possible.
- About St. Paul’s Counseling Ministry
- Resources for Caring for Ourselves and Others during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- A Key to Peaceful Relationships
- Foundations for a Loving, Rich Marriage
- A Key for Women Unhappy in Marriage
- The Healing Practice of Thanksgiving
- Lectio Divina and Christian Meditation 1
- Lectio Divina and Christian Meditation 2